Who We Are
At CyVig, our team members are driven,versatile, and committed to expanding their knowledge. We come from different backgrounds and share a passion for cybersecurity and state-of-the-art technologies, and although we take our work seriously, we have fun while we do it.
CyVig is located in Scottsdale, Arizona – where there’s plenty of sunshine to hike and explore. Our 24/7/365 Security Operations Center (SOC) is full of diverse talent ready to defend our clients,crossing various industries, against the next generation of security risks, and we’re looking to expand our team.
Join us on our mission to outmaneuver the adversary.
What You’ll Do
- Own all aspects of the cyber solutions sales process, including prospecting, budget, pipeline review, meetings, presentations, and closing deals.
- Leverage subject matter expertise to develop a deep understanding of CyVig’s product offering and how to align it to our client’s most strategic needs.
- Identify business opportunities by evaluating prospects and their position in the industry, so you can confidently communicate the value to prospects based on their buyer persona and position in the buying committee.
- Provide an increased level of cyber security industry knowledge, thought leadership, and best practices that lead to improved solution selling, strategic alignment, and growth across multiple segments.
- Create pipeline through prospecting activities, ensuring a balanced pipeline of multiple opportunities against growth targets.
- Using CRM tools, maintain records of which prospects have been contacted, the outcome of each interaction, and issues that need to be flagged or follow up.
- Collaborate as needed with other departments to identify improvements to service offerings, sales education, marketing strategies and other business-related topics.
- Encourage team members to be productive, friendly, professional, and integrity-driven by maintaining a positive demeanor and objective approach to customer conflict.
- Provide regular and productive feedback loop to cross-functional teams to enable continuous improvement of our products
- All other duties assigned
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience selling enterprise technology solutions in a fast-paced, competitive market
- Expert knowledge and experience in the cyber security field, including a deep understanding of sales processes and business drivers for clients in this industry
- Great product knowledge and proven experience bringing enterprise software products to market
- Proven enterprise software/SaaS sales experience, preferably gained in fast-paced, technology and data product driven environments
- Track record of quota overachievement and ability to deliver consistently against targets
- Team player with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team across geographies
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple, competing priorities
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM a plus
- Position is onsite in Scottsdale, AZ.
What's In It For You
At CyVig, we understand that great benefits and financial rewards are essential aspects of a workforce. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package. We also believe strongly in a healthy work/life balance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k), with matching contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
$250 OTE The specific place in the salary range depends on several factors, including but not limited to, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and related skills.
Who You’ll Report To
CyVig is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation,national origin, sex, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, or gender identity, and do not tolerate harassment of any kind. CyVig celebrates diversity and we're committed to providing an inclusive environment for all.